Can Cannabis Cure Cancer?
This is a one-hour recording of a teleclass (class on the telephone) with Dr. Robert Melamede, Ph.D., President Emeritus of Cannabis Science, Inc. and biology professor from the University of Colorado Colorado Springs (retired).
Dr. Melamede discussed the current state of research on the use of concentrated cannabis extracts (CCE's) as a treatment for cancer. Many people know that cannabis is useful for treating nausea associated with cancer chemotherapy, but most people don't know that cannabis may actually have anti-cancer and anti-tumor properties that may be used to treat the cancer itself. Studies have shown that cannabinoids may induce apoptosis (programmed cell death) in cancer cells. Anecdotal stories of people using CCEs to cure their own cancer abound.
Concentrated Cannabis Extracts (CCEs) are known by many other names: Rick Simpson's Oil (RSO), Butane Hash Oil (BHO), Phoenix Tears (a trademarked name), or hemp/high-CBD oil.
CCEs gained international attention in 2009 with the release of
the short film "Run
from the Cure", which documented the journey of Rick Simpson,
a Canadian who cured his own cancer using Concentrated Cannabis
After you purchase the digital teleclass, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to download and listen to the MP3 file. You can listen to the file on your computer or MP3 player or you can burn a CD to listen to anywhere! There are no shipping charges and you can get the recording immediately!
2. Disclaimer: This class is for educational purposes only. It should not be considered medical advice or legal advice. You should consult a qualified physician and attorney.
3. What are Concentrated Cannabis Extracts (CCE)?
4. Other names it is known by:
5. History of Concentrated Cannabis Extracts
6. Basics of Concentrated Cannabis Extracts Production
7. Safety issues in CCE-production
8. How do you use CCE?
9. Safety issues in using it.
10. Patient stories: Who has used CCE and how has it helped them?
11. What is the research that shows cannabis may cure cancer?
12. Concentrated Cannabis Extracts used for epilepsy and other diseases.
13. CBD-only medicine and/or plants: Does it really work, or are these scam artists?
14. Legal issues
15. Acquiring CCEs from dispensaries, caregivers and patient collectives. Audrey Hatfield of Coloradans for Cannabis Patient Rights will discuss the oil donation program she has developed and give patients pointers on how to obtain a safe supply of oil in their own hometown.
"Nature's Answer for Cancer" (New Ebook by Rick
Phoenix Tears Foundation
Run From the Cure: The Rick Simpson Story (2009)
Weed: A CNN Special by Dr. Sanjay Gupta (Aug. 21, 2013)
Weed 2: A CNN Special by Dr. Sanjay Gupta (March 11, 2014)
Rick Simpson Facebook Page (lots of anecdotal stories of
Coloradans for Cannabis Patient Rights
About the Instructor
Visit the Cannabis Hemp Academy
DISCLAIMER: Our courses are for educational